Sunday, December 20, 2009

Lots of pictures taken again.
On his behalf, help him to upload & blog as well duh.
Stupid ass! (:
Its raining ): SAD CASE! Passing cloud i guess?
Guess gonna stay @ home & rot already.
Thanks BB for helping me to hang my clothes laaaaaa!
laughs :D
BB , says i look like turtle in this picture ! -.-

Cropped picture! ACT cute laaaa youuu. laughs :D

Eeeeeeeeks! act cute act cool sibo ?


BORED TTM mannnnnnn ):

He's trying to act that he's sleeping.
COME'on , want sleep go sleep. Dont act that youre sleeping!


?? Stares??

He cant wait to takes picture with me.
:3 look at his position. laughs


thats me! (:


Eyes so small liao. seksi laaaa BB!
Afterall, sucks big time. one side as if like i dont have eyebrown ):

YUMMMM! currently he's feeding me!
SO NICE :3
Aye, OKOK! its true that i'm hungry right now.
<3!
with loves,
Honey


Songs