Tuesday, December 22, 2009

- Woke up at around 4plus this afternoon as i am still down with a bad flu and cough wanting half of my life ,
after that showered and accompany B to shop over at AMK hub .
- While walking over to AMk hub ,
was sharing with her some of my past story and not forgetting some jokes as well .
- Finally we reached and while B is shopping ,
i kept yawn-ing non stop as AMK is seriously damn bored till i had a phobia going there .
- Finish with B's shopping ,
we head to block 347 for dinner .
- The funny thing is we were quarreling over whose paying for the meal and drink as well but still solved , meanwhile sms-ing with brothers and head to fountain .
- After meeting with brothers , head to meet the other two of my brothers and accompany over at 350 BBC .
- Though its kinda bored but i choose to find activities to keep myself busy kill time ,
not long B walk over and joined me as we had fun i guess .
- At 9pm we left and went back home ,
while walking B kept teasing or trying to hint me as i know my kiss will give her strength as her leg is totally knockout or out of energy perhaps .
- Lastly took the lift and after reaching the storey of my floor ,
piggyback B till my place doorstep .
- Being with you just feel so right ,
knowing you are always here right by my side ,
Besides being able to make you mine ,
felt very honoured that you are mine .
- Watching teevee together with B tonight ,
gonna update again tomorrow night .
- Goodnight !
(:

Songs